Above you can see the final digital pack for a CD of Annie Udras. The upper one is a CD cover and the other one is inside part of the digital pack.
1. I have chosen the pictures which I found appropriate for my digital pack. I have increased their brightness and contrast, increased the exposure and gamma correction. For the middle one I have chosen Poster Edges filter in filter gallery and have changed some of the settings of this filter. For the left picture I have chosen the filter which is called Glass and for the left picture I have chosen Dry Brush.
2. On the sides of the CD I have put the name of the singer and I have chosen font style which looks like handwriting. I have added the names of the conga using different font style in the centre part as it's going to be a back side of CD. I have chosen black colour for this text.
3. I have added some styles to the text such as drop shadow, inner shadow and outer glow. I have also decreased the fill opacity of this text. This has made the text to look very nice. I have also put the name of the album on the back side in a red colour and have changed the style of this text as well.
4. I have added the name of the singer and the James Bond's 'From Russia with Love' to the front side of the CD cover. I've made her name in big black letters to make it noticeable so people will see clearly whose album it is. I've made 'From Russia with Love' in smaller white letters as this is not that important as her name. This phrase focuses people's attention on the fact that Annie is Russian.
The next product is a T-shirt for funs of Annie which is going to be sold during her concert and later on it will appear on her website so everyone will be able to order it.
1. I have found the image of white woman's T-shirt in the Internet and downloaded it. I have removed the background with the Magic Wand Tool. Then I have chosen the picture which I was going to use on the front side of the T-shirt. I have cropped it and removed background first, and then I have increased the brightness, contrast, exposure and gamma correction. For this picture I have used a 'Glass' filter. Then I've changed the size of the picture so it was appropriate for the T-shirt and have put it in the centre of the T-shirt.
2. Then I have added some text using different font styles. The name of the singer I have placed above the image of Annie. I have made it in black capital letters. And the text 'From Russia with Love' I've made in different font style in black bold capital letters. I have put the flag of Russia behind this text and have changed the opacity of it.
3. After I have decided that the name of the singer should be in bold as well to be noticeable and also I have put an effect for the text so it is not straight like a line now. The signature of Annie I've made in red as usually in the font style which looks like handwriting. I have rotated it and decreased the opacity as I found that this looks more attractive.
This is the poster of Annie Udras which aims to promote her world tour 2015. I think it looks very nice and can attract people's attention. It has clear information about the cities which are included in this tour.
1. I have changed the exposure of the picture. I have increased exposure and offset and have reduced the gamma correction by a bit. Then I have made it in black and white and chosen photo filter which is called cooling filter (80) with density 8%. After this I have used smart sharpen for this image.
2. Then I have added text with different font styles. I have written World tour 2015 in big capital letters so everyone will notice it and pay attention. On the right side of the poster I have listed the names of the cities where the concerts are going to take place. I have used some effects for the text such as shadows and inner and outer glow. The opacity of the next I have reduced and the size of the letters is smaller than the words 'World tour 2015'.
3. Then I've added the signature of the singer which is looks like it is her handwriting. I have placed the signature on the guitar and have made it in the red colour so it matches 'World tour 2015', added some styles to this text, changed the opacity and rotated it.
Above you can see the digital pack for a CD with the picture of Annie and some texts which are made with different font styles.
Here is a concert ticket for Annie's concert in London. It has her picture so the customers will be attracted by the designs and will want to save the ticket. The ticket also includes the information about the place, date, time, raw, seat, price, the name of the singer, the name of her new album and her official website.
This is a t-shirt which will be sold during Annie's concerts. Funs are going to be really interested in purchasing this t-shirt as it has very nice picture of the singer, her name and the name of new album. It also has some splashes and butterflies. Later on the T-shirt is going to be available on Annie's official website.
Screen Printing
A form of printing in which a thick paste ink is forced through a stencil attached to a finely-woven mesh screen, transferring ink to the desired substrate in those areas not covered by the stencil. Screen printing, also known as screen process and serigraphy, is used to print almost any surface imaginable, from T-shirts and other textiles to posters to signs to tablecloths to shower curtains to leather goods.Screen printing is also a stencil method of print making in which a design is imposed on a screen of polyester or other fine mesh, with blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Ink is forced into the mesh openings by the fill blade or squeegee and by wetting the substrate, transferred onto the printing surface during the squeegee stroke.
























No comments:
Post a Comment